| It was fun to see the Arch and the school that Mommy and Daddy went to. |
| We went to mass in a church gym because they hadn't fully made the church yet. |
| We went to a nature center and there were black bears. It was really cool but they were sleeping unfortunately. |
| But then I turned into a black bear!!! |
| We looked at the Georgia Bulldog field. It looked so nice! I can't wait for next year! |
| We looked at some of the UGA houses but they were actually garbage cans! |
| After we looked at the stadium we sat down to wait for Daddy to get the car. |
![]() |
| I loved our hotel room! This is me pushing the elevator to go down. |
![]() |
| We were on the 8th floor! |
![]() |
| This is where we ate breakfast. This day, Daddy and Jacob woke up really early for a golf tournament. |
![]() |
| But we had a good, relaxing breakfast with our Oma and Papa. |
![]() |
| Ellie was feeding UGA, he was very hungry too! |
![]() |
| Ellie kept putting UGA in her shirt. I'm in the background. I don't really know what I'm doing. |
![]() |
| I'm brushing my teeth in one of the biggest hotel bathrooms I've ever seen! |
![]() |
| Watching TV with Papa, getting ready to leave. |
![]() |
| We loved playing Hide and Go Seek in the room. This was my favorite hiding spot. |
![]() |
| The room had two bathrooms! |
![]() |
| This is where some of us slept. |
![]() |
| This was a nice spot to get snacks and water. Can you find the stuffed animal UGA? What about me? |
![]() |
| Every night there were cookies at a table waiting for us when we got back! |
![]() |
| We liked tossing leaves in this fountain until Mommy said to stop doing it. |
![]() |
| Running around on the campus. |
![]() |
| Mommy was timing us to see how fast we could run back and forth. |
![]() |
| I found a penny on the ground. |
![]() |
| Time to say goodbye to Athens. |
![]() |
| We shopped in a store with cool SEC pennants on the wall and a Georgia softball game on TV. |


















