Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer

We  had a great summer.  We took two trips to Chattanooga and did some other stuff.
This was a giant boulder at a golf course.  We were hiding so Jacob didn't hit us with his shot.

We helped our Papa pick up some sticks at a place for those in need.

Playing mini golf with our Uncle Christopher.  We were on a team and our team won!  "Number 1" and "W"!

Just watching the Tennessee River.

I made a masterpiece out of strawberries and blueberries.  Delicious!

Getting off a ride at Lake Winnie that spins super fast!

My first time driving a car!

I'm sitting in the backyard eating some barbecue chips.  How could summer be any better than this?

We cool off at a little water park.

I'm looking out for Ellie so she doesn't fall down.  She gets wet too!

I picked a green dinosaur on the Merry Go Round because I like Yoshi in Nintendo.  Papa likes Yoshi too.

Another ride at Lake Winnie - it went so high!

A crazy spinning ride!

Acting crazy with Papa!
At a 4th of July celebration.  I love sticking myself to the velcro wall!

Climbing a rock wall - I rang the bell at the top!

At a Chattanooga Lookouts game.  We had very nice box seats!
Watching the game with Daddy.

I love eating fruit in Chattanooga!

We're lucky to have such wonderful grandparents.

A Braves game at Turner Field.  I am sad they will tear it down one day so I'm glad we got to see it.

0-0 the whole game.  A hit in the bottom of the 9th brings a runner in.

And the Braves win!  I may have been a little bit excited.

We get to go on the field after the game.  But that's not all...

We're getting ready to do something amazing!

We go to run the bases!!!  It started raining as soon as we got up to the field.  But we had a great time and got a cool t-shirt.